NARAtions

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Butler Center for Arkansas Studies-

I choose this blog because I am familar with the Butler Center. It is a library that houses thousands of documents, letters, and manuscripts pertaining to Arkansas History. It is my desire to be an archivst, in fact I one day hope to even be employed at this particular library. The entry I picked is an example of one of the documents avaliable for viewing and research requests at Butler. It is an advertistment of a black hosptial circa early 20th century. My area of interest archives and history in general is African American history. Here is the link: http://butlercenter.blogspot.com I used the search engine google.com to find it. Below is the adverstiment for the hospital and a passage about its founder.

No comments:

Post a Comment